- Monitor and document the whole pregnancy from early assessment through to birth outcome
- Efficiently document the ultrasound assessments like the Viability Scan, 1st trimester scan, 2nd tri-mester Anatomy, Growth, Doppler scans and others.
- Contains the latest FMF risk algorithm that was developed in close collaboration with the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF) London. It calculates risks for Trisomy 21, 18 and 13, intrauterine growth restriction and preterm delivery in the first trimester, as well as the risk for pre-eclampsia in all three trimesters
- Make use of numerous up-to-date population specific charts and formulas from peer-reviewed articles to track the fetal development
- Report results from invasive and non-invasive (i.e. cf DNA testing / NIPT) procedures, laboratory tests and genetic analyses
- Generate well-structured reports with a few clicks using predefined templates for all major exam types which contain all the necessary information, growth charts and images
REQUEST A FREE DEMO
#1 Specialized Software for Obstetrics & Gynecology